- Private PaaS — create your Platform as a Service with Mongrel2 and ZeroMQ.
- Ganeti — cluster management system for KVM.
- Webapp Mailserver — a Postfix mail server with DKIM signatures for a web application.
- MongoDB with Replica Set — a developer friendly document store.
- PHP Tour 2011 — Mongrel2 and ZeroMQ for asynchronous services (in French).
Notes in Writing
- Mongrel2 — a modern web server.
- Scalability — general notes and how to structure to scale without doing early over engineering.
- Backup — because it must be planed from the start to work.
Technology in Use
|MongoDB||Production (January 2010)||Tendance up|
|Mongrel2||Production (October 2010)||Tendance up|
|ZeroMQ||Production (October 2010)||Tendance up|
|NodeJS||Production (January 2010)||Tendance down|
|Ganeti||Production (June 2011)||Tendance up|
|ProxMox||Production (January 2010)||Slow migration over Ganeti|
All the notes are copyright Céondo Ltd, all rights reserved.